Think for yourself, decide for yourself whether to have or not to have.
1) Clamshell, 2) Large numbers, 3) Low price. 4) Good sound on both sides of the connection. 5) Until a new, well-kept battery is not less than a week. 6) decent rubber keyboard is quite large. 7) the Screen is a little bigger than the earlier phones. Here, perhaps, all. I took it, because he lost (alas!) Nokia-6060. Was hoping that this device will replace him. Once again, alas, because Nokia 6060 was though more expensive, but...
1) what GT-E1272 flat, brings more pain than joy. It is difficult to hold in your hand and as slick as a stone, and almost impossible to open with one hand. Had over the holes for earphone to glue the rubber plate 3 x 3 x 10 mm, now it does not close completely, and in the slot you can stick your fingernail and open the clamshell light easy movement of the thumb.
2) Most importantly - no communication with the PC. In blessed memory Nokia 6060 this, too, was not, a USB connector called "technological, or service port", but our craftsmen have created a shell-peepers, writing (or lamzev somewhere) driver for this port. What, no little our craftsmen to write the same utility for this device, under Win-7 and XP? USB connector there, and he, too, apparently, for this phone to fill content on the manufacturer and must be tested.
3) the Manual, of course, is rather weak. Save on paper and ink, the font is not without a magnifying glass to read, as the composition on the boxes with bad food.
4) I can't figure out how to manipulate with alarm, i.e. how to turn it off. I was awake and on his feet, and he Goldoni its due. Oh well, will understand. And the sound of loud, so very loud. This, of course, not a disadvantage, and Vice versa.
Judging by the large numbers, the phone is designed for seniors, but for those who have everything well with the flexibility of fingers to uderzivaj in his hand. And also has a magnifier to read the tiny font of the manual. In General, in its price category it is nothing. There are many people who prefer keys than the screen, you need to poke a toothpick. And clamshells ever become a problem, almost never released, so the choice especially is not. The above disadvantages can be used (the habit is given to us, the replacement of happiness she - A. S. Pushkin). And, on the other hand, losing is not so a pity, especially those who are given to the deficiencies will not be able to get used to.