Good phone at an affordable price
Thin, lightweight, super screen, everything works smoothly, the price does not bite, the quality of the photos, video, super, mail on top, a quick update, the simplicity of the menu, the possibility of building its desktop, quick charge, the readability from the screen at any angle...
1. Binding new phone contacts to Hotmail or Google;
2. A list of common challenges, there is no distinction between incoming, outgoing, missed. Also the same contact appears in each case on a separate line, which is not convenient as it "pollutes" the total call list. It would be correct to place, as on the Samsung, where history on each call opens a separate (displaying the time of the call, its duration, etc.);
3. The absence of a separate settings on the desktop (e.g., battery status);
4. Weak capacity battery for this phone (like the Nokia E72 has a capacity of 1500 mAh, while the Lumia 925 is 2000 mA). And this despite the fact that its capacity is THREE times the capacity of the same E72. Total - charge lasts a maximum of 2 days in the regime of infrequent conversations, and 8-10 hours in 3G mode (no DC load);
5. Very disappointed by the performance of individual programs in the "background", namely Skype. The problem is this - when you exit the window, for all his interlocutors, you become invisible (i.e. "offline"), but you're online! :) Also, you can't get through your buddies, BUT can write a message that will reach to you in the form of "push". You will see him, or hear. About this issue, Windows Phone users are already writing about two years, but no response from developers no, sorry (http://community.skype.com/t5/Windows-Phone/Skype
The drawbacks I described the problem with the programs in the "background". The developers write that it's all done to save battery power. But this adversely affects the assignment of programs that are designed for private use, or for business. It is impossible to fully use.
And so, if you need from the phone performance is good (not great) alternative to Android, the Apple - it is exactly this machine. There are of course disadvantages, but it's temporary. Today a friend of mine was in the center of Nokia and they told him that the problem with the Viber already eliminated. So, Skype on the approach too. I had before this was the Nokia E72. Will get used to it. I hope the developers will pay attention to my comments...